Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Albuquerque New Mexico



WTF of the day is Albuquerque NM. No not because it has a name like Albuquerque, but because it is the strangest city I have ever been to. Maybe it’s just my luck, or maybe downtown isn’t the place to be, but this city looked like a ghost town after the apocalypse. Walking downtown I didn’t see a single person for miles, and yet there were cars driving everywhere. Were they driving themselves? Where were they going? When I did finally spot some people, they appeared all to be homeless, which, is not funny by any means but certainly strange. A few blocks later I saw several men dressed in suites. I felt as though I was in an episode from the twilight zone. But that wasn’t even the strangest part. The strangest part of downtown by far was the “art” along the street.


This pink Dinosaur, wearing a bicycle helmet is randomly placed outside of shop. . . This definitely made me say . . . wtf. . .

Even better than the pink Dino, however is this bike. Can someone please tell me when sticking a bike to the side of a building became art? Am I missing something here? It’s totally possible.

Congratulations Albuquerque! You have made the official WTF list. :)

5XGFNWSHF8M7 


No comments:

Post a Comment