Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Country Fair


The name sounds ordinary enough, but, the Country Fair in Eugene Oregon is quite the experience. I had so many WTF moments, it was hard to keep. At the Country Fair, nearly anything goes, and being nearly naked is perfectly acceptable, the only requirement being that the groin area be covered. Women go topless, though typically with creative body art. I saw one woman with eyes painted on over her breasts and another with hands. .  . . I ‘m not sure what message this was intended to send, but, it was certainly interesting to say the least. Aside from the nudity, there were also some incredible artwork, crafts and costumes. While I did manage to take some pictures, I decided it was best to keep them appropriate, the rest, is just better witnessed firsthand. . .
I’m not sure what exactly these two are dressed up as, but, whatever they are, they are pretty awesome.





















I have absolutely know idea WTF these things are supposed to be, but, they are definitely creative. My friends and I noticed them dancing and doing handstands from afar. Unfortunately, video was not allowed at the fair, but, pictures absolutely were.















The Country fair is definitely high on the WTF lists, and I highly recommend it as a unique once in a life time experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment